My name is Lkhagvadorj Ganbold and I’m journalist works at journalistic industry. Why I have decided to learn English is linked to several reasons like English is the most well-worn language in this modern world and in networking way too. That’s why I have listed “to study English” in my near goal and I have chosen CIP. I have mentioned before that English is wide language, if you can speak English, you can communicate with anyone in anytime at everywhere. Even if you want to get world information timely, you should learn English first.
For the CIP, studying English in Philippines is cheaper than other countries and all Filipinos can speak English. There are many English schools in the Philippines but CIP is one of the best English school in the Philippines and it leads numbers of Native teachers. When I came here, I know only two words like YES and NO and I could improve my English from 2.7 to 5.5 point during my 4 months duration at CIP. Now my speaking, listening, reading and writing skills are improved as much as I wanted.
In CIP, you have to study 5 days in a week and students’ class schedules are different because of their course. For me, I had ESL classes and extra optional classes and when I have free time I swim in a pool, play basketball, volleyball, badminton and tennis in a gym for take a rest of my brain. Even CIP organizes many events and I had won in a badminton competition. If you want to travel around Philippines, you can join CIP’s travel program or you can plan your travel itinerary with your friends too. I have travelled around 3 big places and I like one which is shooting club. It was amazing.  
There are students usually from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and China and we can make friends with them. We can not only friends we can study with, we can play with, we can travel with them and also teachers join with us too. Teachers are really friendly and welcoming. They really know how to take care of us and what we need. Even their teaching method skills are really good and CIP system is good too. I am very satisfied to chosen CIP and studied here. It will help to improve your English like native.

Comments

Popular Posts